- 2 qts. Peeled, halved and sliced apples (can be fresh/frozen mix)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/8 cup Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 oz. Butter, diced
- 1/4 lb. Butter, chilled, cut into pea sized pieces
- 1/4 lb. Sugar
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 cups Oats
- 3 cups Topping per pan
- 1. Combine apples, sugars, water, lemon juice, flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 2. Place mixture in 9 x 13 baking pan and dot with butter.
- 3. Blend topping mixture together and pour over fruit, making sure topping is evenly spread.
- 4. Bake for about 50 minutes at 350 degrees, or until golden brown. Sides should be bubbly and thickened.
Wisconsin Local Food https://wisconsinlocalfood.org/