- 6 1/4 cups unbleached flour or you can use 1/2 whole wheat
- 5 tsp. baking powder
- 2 1/3 tsp. baking soda
- 6 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 6 oz. melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Combine milk and melted butter to egg stir well.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry.
- Stir until just mixed, does not have to be smooth.
- Cook on a hot griddle at 350F
- Served with softened butter and real maple syrup.
Wisconsin Local Food https://wisconsinlocalfood.org/