Confetti Ham and Cheese Wraps
- 3/4 cup Shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup Kernel corn
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Sour cream
- 5 each Whole wheat flour tortilla
- 5 each Slices cooked ham or turkey
- 1. Put the cheese, corn, mayonnaise and sour cream in bowl.
- 2. Stir with the spoon until mixed.
- 3. Top each tortilla with 1 slice of ham.
- 4. Spread 2 tablespoons of corn mixture over each ham slice.
- 5. Roll up each wrap
Wisconsin Local Food https://wisconsinlocalfood.org/
Confetti Ham and Cheese Wraps – Kid Friendly