- 1 lb. Cubed lamb, 1” leg meat works best
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 sm. Onion, diced
- 2 ea. Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp. Fresh ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. Dried oregano and rosemary
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Fresh ground pepper
- 1. Combine ingredients in bowl, add meat, coat well and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- 2. Put meat onto skewers and broil/grill over moderate heat for 3 minutes per side. You can also cook the meat in a cast iron skillet. I usually cook the meat medium rare.
- Good for grilling, and is a good appetizer or served in a sandwich or served over mixed greens.
Wisconsin Local Food https://wisconsinlocalfood.org/