Lloyd's Curry-Carrot Soup
- 1 large onion
- 3 ribs of celery
- 4 lbs carrots
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp basil
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp. sweet curry powder
- Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Step One: Sauté onion, carrot and celery in
- butter until onions are translucent.
- Step Two: Add garlic and spices, sauté for one minute.
- Step Three: Add vegetable stock to cover by one
- inch, simmer until carrots are soft.
- Step Four: Puree slowly in food processor.
- Step Five: Return to pot and add the honey heavy cream, simmer on low for 10 minutes, salt to
- Here is a soup recipe created by Lloyd at Oconomowoc Lake Club. It was requested by several people. Enjoy.
Wisconsin Local Food https://wisconsinlocalfood.org/
Lloyd’s Curry-Carrot Soup