- 3 lb. Red potatoes, uniform size
- 1 oz. Lemon juice
- 1 oz. Olive oil
- 6 ea. Eggs, hard cooked, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 ea. Red onion, diced fine
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 oz. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Seasoning salt (any general brand)
- 2 tsp. Pepper shallot (from the Spice House)
- 1 dash Hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1. Combine lemon juice and olive oil in bowl, large enough to hold potatoes.
- 2. In separate bowl combine, eggs, onion, mayonnaise, sugar, apple cider vinegar, Dijon, seasoning salt, pepper shallot and hot sauce.
- 3. Boil potatoes till tender, but not falling apart; run briefly under cold water and drain.
- 4. Slice while warm and toss in lemon juice and olive oil.
- 5. Cool 15 minutes and mix in other dressing.
- 6. Refrigerate or serve.
Wisconsin Local Food https://wisconsinlocalfood.org/